Electrical Engineer/PLC Engineer
Candidate will design control systems for material handling solutions. Develop specifications, device layout drawings, control schematics, PLC logic and implement solutions which deliver exceptional value to our customers.
The Electrical Engineer shall:
- Design system lay-outs, schematics and control devices for material handling solutions.
- Create a control sequence of operation document to ensure that the design meets the customer’s expectations.
- Prepare schematics and specifications for control panel fabrication
- Provide documentation and support to the field wiring team
- Create(PLC)Programmable Logic Control program and implement solutions
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team to integrate control solutions
- Perform on-site commissioning to implement and validate the system design.
The ideal candidate:
- Work well as part of a team
- Demonstrate creative thinking
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Have a strong interest in Industrial Automation
- Possess a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Minimum 2-10 years of related experience is preferred.
If you need assistance applying to an open position online, please call (847) 595-9400